Are you keen to start investing in cryptos in an attempt to have a diversified portfolio? The decision is wise given the way the Bitcoin has been consistently shocking its critics with a spectacular price surge even while the pandemic was going on. But to jump onto the crypto bandwagon, you need to do more than simply choose a crypto to invest in. You have to choose a trustworthy reputed crypto platform where you can trade and invest your assets and keep them secure. Bitcoin rush app, which executes automated trading with a profit rate of 99 percent, is one such trustworthy platform that stands out from all other accessible platforms in the market.
Top cryptoexchanges for you in 2021:
- Coinbase: This crypto platform is ideally suited for newcomers with no previous experience or expertise in crypto trading. Coinbase caters to almost 35 million users and is based in the US. You simply have to create an account, provide ID proof, make deposits using bank transfers or credit card, and you are good to go. Fees are slightly steep but you can be sure of top-notch security; the exchange has not been hacked so far.
- Kraken: This exchange is popular for its large trade volumes in Europe. It supports a variety of payment methods and provides many crypto trading markets, both crypto-cross pairs and fiat-to-crypto pairs. Kraken fees may be on the steep side, especially if you opt for their Instant Buy option. Bank account transfers will cost you less.
- EToro: This platform is recognised for being the best crypto trade platform overall and now caters to more than 20 million users. You can access a variety of crypto markets easily and trade assets like Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, and many DeFi coins. EToro runs on a commission model based on spreads; so you only must cover the difference between ask and bid prices. Depositing funds on eToro is easy as it supports multiple payment methods. eToro is also recommended for beginners as it is user-friendly; it also support copy trading so that newcomers can emulate trades of successful trades.
- Binance: This is well-suited for experienced trades and one of the biggest exchanges in terms of trade volumes. You can access hundreds of crypto trading pairs, including crypto-cross pairs and fiat-to-crypto pairings. The platform is well-known for trading ERC-20 tokens and small cap coins. Account creation is quick and you can enjoy high levels of liquidity.
- Capital.com: This platform trades CFDs and offers spread betting. It offers different assets, including ETFs, stocks, precious metals, etc. you can choose from a wide range of crypto-to-fiat pairs like BTC/USD, crypto-to-crypto pairs like ETH/BTC, and even trade DeFi coins.
- Robinhood: It is perfect for US traders looking for a hassle-free way to invest in cryptos. Robinhood lets you trade in stocks, offers a wide range of digital currencies, and an excellent trading app. Users can buy Bitcoins, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Ethereum, etc. The platform also supports fractional crypto ownership; so, you can actually start investing with only a small amount.
- Gemini: It targets casual traders keen to invest large volumes. It has one of the most robust regulatory frameworks, being controlled by the NY State Department of Financial Services. This ensures heavy protection for client funds because of strict audit requirements.
- Bittrex: Founded in Seattle in 2013, this platform was designed by security experts from Blackberry and Microsoft, making it one of the most secure exchanges today. It has never been breached and offers withdrawals and deposits through wire transfers. Users can access multiple currency pairs and good trading volumes. It is compliant with US laws and charges a flat trading of 0.25%.